It has always been a goal of mine to attend a university, to receive a degree in Social Work. After completing my junior college level education I enrolled into Prairie View A&M University. One class in particular is my Digital Communication class, which is a unique class that will surely prepare you for the technology world that lies ahead. I have learn so much from excel, to access and mail merge. Getting the knowledge of these programs will not only help me in class but also in the real world.
If you plan to attend this university then you should look them up at http://www.pvamu.edu/cs/ and see if this is the program for you. Also if you plan to become a computer major this would be the perfect class for you. So by the time I graduate from this university I will not only have the knowledge of a social worker but I will also know how to operate certain software and programs that will be utilized in my personal life.
No comments:
Post a Comment