Friday, October 14, 2016

Walk Into It

Sitting here spending some quality time listening to God speak, because He’s always speaking we just have to get to that place where we are able to hear Him without being distracted. These are moments I embrace because I never leave from His presence the way I entered in. Anyways, so many words illuminated to me that I really needed to see. They brought a sense of clarity. One of the words was trust. Many may have experienced a level of lack of trust in your life towards a person or people. But we must remember we can’t put God in the same box that we have put people in. Many people in the Bible had to flat out trust God. For example Abram and his wife Sarai had to trust and believe in the words God had spoken to Abram about him becoming a father. Even when things don’t make sense we still must trust in the words and promises God left here for us. The next word that caught my attention was faith. This one here stood out  like a sore thumb to me, because faith is the currency into heaven and without faith it is impossible to please God. Also all throughout the Bible it was mentioned that their faith had healed them. Things that we need to become healed and delivered from are going to take our participation. I’ve heard the saying ” Jesus Fix It” but as I recall in the Bible when Christ died on the cross he said “It is finished”. So with that being said He has done everything that He needed to do while He physically walked the earth. We have been given authority to speak to things and cause them to obey and line up with the God breathed words. But that’s another message there. Back to this faith moment. When I looked at the scripture on faith this just blew my mind.  Corinthians 5:7 says For we walk by faith and not by sight. The word walk just stood out to me. When I think about walking, I think of a movement that requires my participation. This is something that I have to do on my own whether I receive assistance or not I still have to participate. Same thing with our faith we have to utilize our faith ourselves in order for it to become stronger and access things we have never seen before. To make a long story short, walking in faith will cause us to enjoy so many things in life. It’s by faith that the brokenhearted are healed, it’s by faith we forgive those who have wronged us, it’s by faith that we receive our salvation and access into heaven, it’s by faith the things we never thought we would be delivered from we now walk in freedom in. Remember it’s impossible to please God without faith. Try exercising your faith and watch what things unfold in your life like never before. Start believing for newness in every area of your life.
https://womenignitedwordpresscom.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment